Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Write: The Geek Form of Writing

As I stated, I am a geek and a gamer.  My life was ruled by online roleplaying games for awhile.  Not the pretty WoW ones where there are pictures, but ones that were completely text.  One of those games was based off of a series of books by Laurell K. Hamilton, the Anita Blake books.  Vampires and werewolves and zombies, oh my!  I went through my old emails when I thought of Inspiration: Geek, and found a background story I wrote for my favorite character that I made for the Anita Blake Mush (Multi-User Shared Hallucination, text based RPG).

After rereading this background, I've realized that it would make a good idea for a story itself.  Change things a little bit and either focus on before she became a vamp - just do a piratey Bahamas story - or make my own vamp world.  So you might be hearing more from lovely Sophie.

I put it up on Scribd as it is a couple pages long.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment