Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Extra! Noumenia: A New Beginning

It's that time again, dear readers, for a new month.  At least this month I have remembered it before it was over.  I need to perform my rituals and give honor tonight.  Last month I completely spaced it and I don't want to have that happen again.

In looking back, this will be my eleventh month posting about Noumenia.  But I have yet to get the practice down.  Hopefully as this year wraps up, I will be able to make a more devoted effort to this.

In fact, that is my goal for this month like many months.  I want to take a step back from my busy life and reflect on my spirituality.  I need to deepen my devotion and once again feel connected to those I choose to honor.


My second goal is to make a plan and follow through with it.  I need to work worship and exercise into my daily routine and stick to it. 

I hope your new month is full of joy this holiday season.


Noumenia:  http://sites.google.com/site/hellenionstemenos/festivals/noumenia

No comments:

Post a Comment