Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's a bunny!

I thought my son was getting too old for stuffed animals.  Or, at least, for homemade gifts.  But luckily, this isn't the case.  The kiddo had been hinting around for a week or two that he didn't have a crocheted bunny and wouldn't it be wonderful if he could add one to the collection?  Of course, it might be because we have a cute, live bunny at home now and a stuffed one would almost be as cute.
With Easter/Ostara around the corner, it seemed like the best time to break out the hooks and get crafting.
I found this adorable pattern on CRAFT and got to it.  I was really worried I wouldn't have the time, but I finished the pattern Saturday morning.  The pattern worked up quick and easy and the pieces went together nicely.  The kiddo loved finding this cute bunny in his basket on Easter morning.  My sister has already requested one too.
 Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment