I'm one of those who think that by writing things down in public, they will get done. It doesn't always work, but I can hope! Here are some of the deadlines / ideas I have coming up.
* April 30 - Twit Publishing - PULP! - Book conservator horror
* April 30 - Twit Publishing - Dieselpunk - bootlegging mechanic
* May 15 - Bloodstones - Urban Fantasy Horror - Moe and Del with the Glaistig
* July 1 - Criminal Class Press - Engines of Deceit / Dieselpunk - Bootlegging mechanic goes investigating
* July 30 - Big Bad Anthology - Bad guys - Reworking my sidewalk hero, maybe.
* August 1 - Criminal Class Press - Dieselpunk - More from my mechanic
There are a couple other submission dates but I'm not positive on them. In addition, I still need to work on my novel and ideas for the next NaNoWriMo. Don't forget, May and Story a Day are coming up quickly too!