Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Write: I wrote what?

A while ago, I had submitted a short story to an anthology back when, you know, I was writing.  I received an email saying my piece had been selected and I would be getting details about it soon.  After I hadn’t heard anything for a few months, I figured that the publication was topsy turvy and nothing was going to happen with it.

Yesterday, however, I finally heard back from the publisher and my piece will be getting published.  I guess the previous publications have been taking longer than expected but it is finally time to start working on the Rustle of Dark Leaves anthology. 

This was a nice thing to hear this week amid all the other crap going on in my life.  It definitely gives me motivation to continue my writing and start submitting again.  

Keep an eye out in the future for more information on my first short story publication!

No comments:

Post a Comment