Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Scheduled

I have been puttering around with getting my schedule ready for the 2012 year.  I have been looking for the right form, the right calendar, and the right way to put it all together.  I finally found a form that laid out a week on two pages without a lot of extra stuff I don't need.  The form I found has two spots for each day, so I could list appointments and my to do list. 

I added to that monthly calendars, a wonderful plain budget form, and a grocery list.  I didn't leave much space for notes, but that's what I have a notebook for. 

I printed out all the pages in a booklet form of about four pages for each signature.  Each page is an 8.5 x 11 inch regular printer paper.  Folded in half, it becomes a 5.5 x 8.5 booklet.  I bound the signatures together using cotton thread and wrapping them around cords for extra support.  The cords went through a hole in the cover, were unraveled, and were glued to the inside cover.

I haven't added extra support between the cords yet, and I haven't covered the book to make it look all nice and pretty.



But right now it works and it keeps all my pages in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment