Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Create: Bach Scarf


Okay, I'm going to cheat today.  Normally I like my Create posts to be something that I have created in the past week, but what I'm going to post has given me inspiration for this week.  I made this scarf a couple weeks ago for a partner in a craft swap on Craftster.  She is a music geek and loves Bach.  So somehow I came up with the idea that I was going to crochet her a music scarf.

I thought it was pretty nifty, but typically when I think something is nifty, it's not as nifty as I think it is... That sentence made sense?  But all my friends liked it, so I figured it was as nifty as I thought it was.

Turns out she loved it.  Other people in the swap thought it was cool, and when I posted it into the crochet forum, lots of people loved it.

So this lovely little scarf has given me the inspiration to do what I feel like and to follow my inner moonlight.  Now will I ever get around to making another one?

P.S... Sorry for the late post.  My computer still hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment