Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Create: Bookmarks


Grr.  I hate my computer.  I had a post ready to go last night and it decided it didn't like me.  So I'm going to write my post and hopefully have enough time to put up pictures later tonight.  I know, I'm late!

I like to recycle and used recycled material.  Granted, I don't do as much as I could, but I keep my pop cans, newspapers, and wet board.  I have a tendency to not take them in, but that means that I have them when I need them.  Wet board is your boxes of cereal and goodies and it is just perfect for almost any craft idea.

I have been making a lot of bookmarks lately after I got tired of not having any and having to tear a piece of paper to mark my spot.  Wet board has featured heavily in my making.  Most of the time I either use wet board that has a design that looks pretty or, as in the case of my favorite marker, cut around a shape that I like.  My favorite is from the lid of a Celestial Seasonings box.


The latest ones that I have made are also Celestial Seasonings but they have been from packets.  I have been trying new tea and they came in a box full of packets.  So I have cut out the pretty bit and glued it onto a FedEx envelope I saved from work.


Tadaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment