Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Muse: Ah! Get Organized!

If you have read this blog for awhile, you know that keeping things in their place is not a strength of mine.  I try and achieve good results, then sink back into the depths that is clutter.

I signed up for FlyLady a while back and it worked pretty well to begin with.  I cleaned a couple areas of the home and kept my sink clean.  But then I didn't have time to follow the areas and kind of fell out of it again.  I mostly kept my sink clean, but this week I haven't.  Sigh.

But when it was clean, when I did follow her and take the time to clean up, the house looked great.  Was it still cluttered?  Yes.  But the clutter was contained in it's space.

I think my downfall was not following the baby steps.  I am going to change that this week and actually sit down and keep track of what needs to be done.  I am out of my "Oh my gosh I have so much to do!" funk and I should be ready to go.

Have you tried to get organized after the New Year?  How is your plan going?

No comments:

Post a Comment