Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Extra! Extra! A Late Noumenia

The theme of my life right now, this post is late. :)  Something weird happened this month.  All the calendars I look at to see when the new moon will happen told me it would be on the 4th.  But on the 4th I saw the first new sliver of the moon.  So my calendars were off by a day.  And I still feel like I haven't caught up yet.

Today was the kiddo's birthday party.  It went pretty well and he was excited about it all. 

Noumenia goals are already kind of broken.  I planned on creating my own Imbolc ritual and posting it to a new blog.  I figured I would divide my religion from my crafting/writing so I would have a place to post my wanderings and questions as well as a goal to try to keep up practice.  I find that if I make myself accountable to other people, that's how things get done. 

While I did create my own ritual and performed it too (I'm so proud of myself!), I have yet to get it posted. 

And I'm doing horribly on exercise.

So my goals for this month is to get my blogging squared away.  Do I want a new name for this blog?  Start the other blog.  Figure out my goals, etc.  And exercise.

What do you think?  What would you like to see more of here?  What would you like to see less of?  Would you participate if I put up a poll for a new name?

No comments:

Post a Comment