Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspire: Eh, Sick Day

Sorry for the late post, but it's yet another day where I am sick.  I really dislike being sick but it keeps cropping up more and more.  Sometimes I just want to rip my nose off so I don't have to worry about sinus problems anymore.  But then I'd look like Michael Jackson. ;)

So today is going to be a bit sidetracked.  I could post about how to get things done on sick days, but when I'm sick, I don't feel like doing anything.  I could say, on sick days, rest up so you can come back energized and ready to go - but I always have recovery time after I'm sick.  I could say, wah!  I'm sick!  But you've already been reading that. :)

Instead, I think I'll take this week to think about how to deal with ever present sickness.  I'll see if I need to step back from some projects to make sure I have enough energy to deal with them all. 

Hope your Monday is better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment