Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Noumenia! A New Month

I hope you all like the new background of the blog.  I'm still messing about with it and I still need to add pages, but I drew a blank on what the pages should be.  It's a work in progress.

I have been working on some of the things from last month.  I always seem to get into a funk, but I believe I am on the way up and out of this one.  Things are still hectic and chaotic as usual, but I am happier about it.

I have posted on The Gods and I and the majority of what was in my normal monthly updates will be over there.

I'm still fluctuating in what I want this blog to be.  I've felt I've been floundering, at a loss, not entirely sure where I was going.  That probably wasn't helped by all the copywriting/blogging blogs I read.  They all say that there should be a purpose in what you do or how to approach things and none of it seems to apply to this blog.  I haven't had a main goal in this site.

But I'd like to say that is changing.  I made a few changes last month and this month will see a few more.  This blog was started as a way of keeping me accountable to myself.  Now it serves as a way to inspire me in my work.  It gives me writing prompts and project ideas.  It lets me share joys I come across that inspire me.  This month I will try to explain how all these things connect with my life and my writing.

I hope you enjoy and let me know what you like and dislike.

Have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment