Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Inspire: Lawn Chair Relaxing

I've never been one to enjoy the heat.  Which is weird, because I'm typically always cold.  But Iowa has a humid climate and it could be only 70 degrees out and we're all sweating and finding it hard to breathe because of the humidity.  Summer is a sticky hot mess here.

But this year, I'm loving it. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not enjoying having my clothes stick to me after five minutes outside.  I am enjoying picnics and sitting outside with my friends and family relaxing. 

Yesterday almost the whole family got together at my great grandmothers to celebrate Father's Day and my cousin visiting from Arizona.  We brought out food, played with the dogs, and had a good time just sitting around and talking.  It was humid as hell, but in the shade it wasn't so bad. 

I think I might have to drag out my new/old patio furniture and set it up soon so I can have dinner outside... once it stops raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment