Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wait, write THIS instead!


My muses like to be pains in my ass.  I wish I had a muse of Getting Stuff Done instead of Oh Here’s Another Idea For You.  Remember that clowns and romance story I was supposed to do a week ago?  Yeah, I finally managed to write up a micro fiction about it yesterday.  Every time I got two paragraphs in, I would have a different idea on how to write it.

I have about ten different ideas about how to write a story about books for a submission that’s due at the end of the month, five more ideas for a story for next month, and two different contrasting ideas for my novel.  Gah. 

I swear the muses just like to laugh at me.

The good thing about all of this is that I now have a huge list of ideas.  Now that the clowns have been put to rest, I can focus my writing energy where it needs to go.

Now, everyone should tell my muses to repeat Go Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment