Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I do an Updo


I’ve been in a Rockabilly / Dieselpunk mood lately.  The music!  The clothes!  The hair!  I’d say the make-up, but I don’t normally wear any.  Although I am tempted to run out and get some.  There is something about that time period and it’s calling to me.

I tried my best to not remember anything I learned about the World Wars when I was in school.  Dates for who invaded who and who blew up who because of what were really not that interesting to me when I was a teenage hippy.  If they would have taught me more things like women in the factories, the artwork on the planes, and the crime scene, I might have had a better grade. 
My attempt at a Gibson Roll.  It kept falling out, though.
My sister and a friend were over last week and we started looking up YouTube videos on hair and makeup and all that jazz.  My friend managed to get fake bangs and I managed to put my hair up in a Gibson roll.  Of course, I failed to take a picture of it.  I tried again this morning and failed miserably, so I just pulled my ponytail through the ‘hole’ and let it go.

Don't mind the decor...
Taking pictures of the back of your head is hard! 
My frizzy, frizzy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment