Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Create: Freebie, Exercise Journal

My previous post focused on my creative goals for the year and I completely spaced my family and personal goals.  One is spending time with my son, the other is getting fit.  I eat pretty healthy, granted not as healthy as I could, but vegetables and fruit are regular companions of mine.  But I don't exercise.  When I had part time jobs I was always on my feet and moving stuff around.  In my office job, I do a lot of sitting.

Since I'm going through a 'write it down!' phase, I figured an exercise journal would be a great thing to start keeping.  Something to stare at me when I haven't done anything, and something to keep my snacks on track.  I looked through a lot of the DIY templates and several others but they all either measured calories or body mass.  I just couldn't find one I liked.

So I made my own.

There is a section for meals, boxes on the right for water intake, and a place you can list your exercises, how many repetitions, and how many sets you do.

Print it duplexed and cut across the middle.  Fold and you've got a weeks worth of pages to keep track of your habits. Granted, it's not the best, but it's something quick I made before work.  I hope to revisit and improve upon it (for instance, making it look pretty).

No comments:

Post a Comment