Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Extra! The return of a friend

Huzzah, huzzah!  Hip hip hooray! 

Why am I so happy?  My computer came home on Saturday.  Not only did it come home, but all my stuff is still on it!  They replaced the motherboard and to me that equals 'all your stuffs is eaten, mwhahahaha!'  But that's because on my first computer that had a motherboard burn out, I lost everything.  Granted, I could have probably had it taken in and fixed, but it was old and annoyed me.  The last time on this computer, I think they replaced the motherboard but had to reinstall the operating system so everything got eaten. 

So I now have my computer back and all my music and files.  Bad thing, I can now waste time doing pretty much nothing. 

During my time without a home computer I have discovered that I like posting on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Maybe I like the fact that each morning there is a new post instead of around midnight.  So I'm going to try to see if I can maintain this schedule.  It's going to require me to sit at my computer in the morning at home, however, and time is short in the morning.  Expect a few mess-ups where I hit Publish instead of Save the night before like I did last night. 

I also believe I will add in a post at the beginning of each month (either first of the month or day after the new moon) with my goals for the month.  The day before that would revisit the monthly post and state what was accomplished. 

Sound like a good plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment