Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Create: Green Lid

So, this week has been busy between my car not running right, little sleep, and pulling something in my neck.  I'm finally feeling better and I should get my car back, again, tomorrow, but it hasn't left a lot of time for crafting.  As I write this, I still have a stack of things that need to be done by tomorrow... and I have no crafting time tomorrow...

So instead of a craft involving my heritage and some St. Patrick's stuff, I offer this and a round up of posts from the wonders of the inner nets. 

Tadaa!  I finally finished my hat.  I made one for my sister for xmas, my mom for her birthday, and now it's taken me six weeks to finish what takes a day.  And I've got a friend who wants one, and my son tried this one earlier and is absolutely adorable in it.  I'll have to make him one too.  The picture is bad, but it's dark green with a black strap.  First time making one with a different colored strap.  I think it's growing on me but I may have to redo it.

The pattern is from Ravelry, and is no longer free, but it is the Swirls Cap pattern by Sophia Kessinger.

I made one of these tulips yesterday, but forgot to take pictures of it at work.   That about sums up my heritage crafting. :)
These split pea shamrocks are awesome.  I might have to try to kick some out for next week, but I doubt I'll get to it.
Shamrock origami.  I did this last year and will have to make a few more for this year.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment