Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Write: Again and Again

Today's Write Post:  Write about a time when you have realized that you are at a new beginning or when you notice your whole life spread out before you, just waiting for that first step.

Here is my effort:

It was so hard to remember, after all, it was so new.  It was so new it sparkled like sunlight on melting snow.  The winter was almost over and so was my relationship.  A whole new world opened up to me.  Although it wasn't really new, it had just been locked away for so long.

It didn't matter what time I came home.  I could go out with my friends without having to worry about being home so dinner was made.  I could go out whenever I wanted, without worrying about making sure he was entertained first.  It was never fair, but I had long ago given up the constant fight over it.  My world was like a cave, and now I stood standing on the edge being bathed with sunlight.

What to do first?

No comments:

Post a Comment