Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Create: A New Beginning

 Sorry again for the late post, didn't plan on not going to work today...

But on the bright side, I figured out how to get my pictures into your hands.  Since Easter is around the corner and we are talking about things that are rebirthed and given new life, I thought that the April Stash Bust going on is perfectly timed.  It's a great way to keep things from hitting the landfill or just sitting there clogging up your house.  Go on, check it out.  You know you want to.

So I am sharing a few things made pretty by trash, rather than stash.  I typically use stash items since I'm a broke bastard, but I'm going to make sure that all the items I bring you this month are things I already have on hand.

First us is a lovely little card I made yesterday out of a Fedex envelope and candy wrappers. 

I love the way it turned out.  It's all shiny and colorful. 

Next is a quick something I put together out of leftover colored paper from a work project.  Normally, this stuff would go in the trash, but instead I took a few and wove a quick basket.
It's not perfect but it's cute!

Have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment