Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Extra! Noumenia: A New Month

I forgot Noumenia this month.  I remembered that I needed to write a post on Monday morning, but I completely forgot about honoring the gods this weekend.  Too much stuff going on!  My brain explodes!

My goal this month is to settle down and not add anymore events.

I did accomplish a task I forgot to tell you about last month.  My living room is free of boxes, yay!  I finally 'unpacked' that room by putting it all into storage.  Most of it was decorative items that I just didn't know what to do with.  So I figure if I don't know what to do with it, it doesn't need to be sitting out.

NaNoWriMo is kicking my butt and not only did I not catch up this weekend, but I'm actually further behind than I was.  But you know what?  It doesn't matter.  I am doing it for myself.  I keep telling myself that when I want to rip up what I just wrote because it's not perfect, I can rewrite it later.  Right now it's just about getting it down, right?

But my first craft fair is done and over so that is out of the way.  And my first choir concert since high school is done and over.

So for the rest of the month I just need to balance writing with crafting.  Some how I chose to sign up for multiple swaps this month.  I'm just that kind of crazy.

So here is to a great new month to come and a goodbye to the past month.  Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment