Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Muse: Mission Accomplished!


This is a week of accomplishments. 

For those of you playing along with Nanowrimo, it is the last few days of finishing your novel.  Tomorrow is my, hopefully, last day of physical therapy.  My art group is taking the last few steps towards our federal non-profit status.  November is ending and the holiday season is beginning. 

This is a time of finishing and tying up all those loose ends in preparation for winter. 

As of this morning, I am within a few hundred words of finishing my novel, both with The End and the 50,000 word mark. 

Am I ecstatic about this?

Not really.  Instead, I feel a deep sense of accomplishment and empowerment to be able to finish further projects.  I am not jumping up and down waving my finished novel; I am sitting back and enjoying the feeling of accomplishment. 

What are you accomplishing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment