Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mused: Craft Fair Setup

I was worried when I got down to a week to go to the fair and I didn't have a set up yet.  But while I was outside looking for sticks to try and make the kiddo a Harry Potter style wand, I realized that I had a huge resource at my disposal.

For a previous swap, I had made a jewelry holder out of twigs, and so why couldn't I make a display out of them?

I grabbed a couple mostly straight sticks that I thought would hold up under handling and one that had lots of smaller branches and sprayed them down with glaze.  The straight ones where wrapped together using hemp and all of them were sunk into tin cans wrapped around with more hemp and full of stones. 

I got more comments on my set up than my product at the fair.  I was quite happy with it all.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment