Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Muse: The Holidays are here!

Normally, I have an aversion to all things xmas until after Turkey Day.  Xmas music, decorations, Salvation Army canisters, they call come after Turkey Day.

So why am I posting about it here?  Because it's better to have it done in advance, that's why! :) 

I plan on starting to decorate the day after Turkey Day.  I don't go in for the Black Friday sales.  It breaks my little anti-consumer heart, and people phobia, to think about it.  One of these days I'm betting that I will go to one of those sales, but I doubt it will be this year.

I'm starting to get into the decorating mood and in the Oh Shhh! phase of gift creating along with working to finish my novel.  So it will be a busy month.

What are you doing to get ready for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment