Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Mused: Pencil/Pen Case

I have a tendency to forget where I put my pens.  I have two places in my house where they could be and they are always there when I see them... But when I go looking?  They disappear. Just like my scissors and fingernail clippers.

I do a lot of writing on the rideshare van each morning and I have pens tucked into a pocket of my bag.  Well, they either got out of my bag or I couldn't find the pen I wanted each morning.  So when my friend Kristin shared one of her patterns at a sew 'n swap, I knew I had found a solution to my problems.

This also gives me something to just throw in another bag when I am going elsewhere without worrying about loosing my pen.  It's just in that bag there!

The pattern is called Love Bug Clutch and it is free over at Kristin's site, Craft Leftovers.  You should totally go check it out.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment