Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspire: Getting Over the Ghost

Netflix is a wonderful thing, it has movies and tv shows, and all sorts of stuff.  Granted, sometimes it doesn't have the most recent, but I enjoy the thrill of randomly finding a favorite show from years ago.  Recently, I ran across a paranormal/ghost hunting show I used to watch on TV and just had to watch all of it.

I know it's bad for me, and I'm sure a lot of it is staged or exaggerated, but it keeps my attention.  With an overactive imagination at times, watching ghost stories is not the best idea.  I don't watch a lot of horror movies either, especially ones that mess with your mind, (The Ring and The Grudge, I'm looking at you).  Halloween haunted houses?  No way. 

Yet at the same time, I think it would be fantastic to go ghost hunting in real life.  Maybe it would help me find the difference between imagination and real activity.  Would I ever join a team?  I don't know.  I would have to do one investigation and see how it goes from there.  My imagination might take something home with me and I have a hard time sleeping anyway.

What keeps you up during the long, cold, winter nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment