Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Create: A Little Bird

Okay, I know I suck.  Sorry for leaving you guys without any notice!  I decided at the last minute to take Friday off work so I could work on getting ready to move.  And I took Monday off to finish up moving stuff.  Good news, I am officially moved into my new place.  Bad news, everything is in boxes... Don't you  hate how they never just jump out of the box and move into the correct place?  My kitchen is a mess because I don't have the same amount of storage as my other place.  But I really love it.  It's nifty.

Now onto making things inspired by your friends...

One of my friends, the talented Kristin Roach of Craft Leftovers, brought this pattern to our Sew 'n Swap a couple weeks ago.  She had it previously, I believe in an issue of her great zine, and I thought she had it on her website as a freebie, but I can't find it right now.  But she brought it out and we all made some wonderful little birdies to hang out with.

I love getting ideas from my friends.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment