Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Inspire: Inspirations

On the topic of being inspired, how about we go straight for the big one and be inspired by our inspirations? ;)  This blog was started as a way for me to keep track of my inspirations, but also to keep them in order so I wouldn't go nuts with all the projects and ideas I had.  I think it really has helped.  I can write down what inspires me and go through it a week at a time without everything clammering to be done NOW.

One of my swap partners sent me a nifty book that I have shared with my writing group and intend to make more of that is a way to break through writer's block.  That has inspired me to make two other kinds of books, both of which I will hopefully share with you at the end of the week (if I can find the box with all my notebooks in it...).

How do you take care of your inspirations?  How do you feed your Muse and keep her happy with you?  Do you ever have the greatest idea and then can not remember it later? 

No comments:

Post a Comment