Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Extra! Noumenia and Goals

It's the first sliver of new moon again, peeking out from behind clouds and shedding It's light again on us. 

Last month, I said I would work on my daily practice and follow the calender of rituals.  I pretty much met those goals this month.  I asked for help in finding a place to live in my hometown, ten miles away from where I currently live, since my car went to crap again.  I asked for the transition to be easy on my pocketbook since I was moving a lot earlier than expected.  I pledged that I would make an offering for the help I received.

I found a fantastic duplex from my current rental company that will transfer deposit and split June's rent.  So I am moving on Saturday.  I had given up my search for a duplex when I decided that I should probably start trying to save money for a better car and such.  But this duplex is a straight shot down and two miles away from where I pick up my rideshare van, a mile away from an elementary school, comes with a garage and washer/dryer hookups, and is right next to a cyride (city bus system) stop.  It's just about perfect for us.  And I can afford it.

So I made sure that once the lease was signed and everything was finalized that I made my offering.  I also managed to remember to light a candle for Hekate's Deipnon yesterday, although I forgot the libation to Zeus Saturday.

This month I am going to make my goal to establish myself and my gods in my new home.  I have a couple ideas for how to do so that would be better than what I currently do, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment