Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Create: Air Mail!

I'm excited about this last zine I made.  It was for a mini-zine swap on Swap-Bot and was open to any theme. I decided I needed to finally start using my stamps, so I made a zine about traveling the world folded up in an envelope.

It's called Air Mail.  The graphics I used for the front and throughout the zine are from the Postal Museum.  I have to make sure I never plan on selling this zine because I'm not sure on the copyright of the images.  I'm pretty sure they are free domain, but you never know.  But the Smithsonian does say we can use images for personal use, and this is personal use, and I have the Postal Museum's website on the back.

This was a cute zine.  I can't wait to make another!





Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment