Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Create: Shepard's Pie

It's more English than Irish, but for St. Paddy's day I made Shepard's Pie.





Here's what's left since I was too hungry to remember to take a before photo!  I found the recipe here and mostly followed it. It turned out very yummy and fulfilled my craving for it. 

I've made shepard's pie burgers before.  Take all the veggies and mix them into the ground beef and make hamburgers.  Once they are done, top with mashed potatoes and cheese.  Very yummy.

I've also been working on my new bag but keep getting distracted by netflix.  I'm embroidering the front with a pattern I found in Woolly Embroidery:  Crewell Work, Stump Work, Canvas Work and More!  Most of th e pattern lines have rubbed off now so it's a bit hard going.  I kept having to undo all my work last night.  It's not done yet, but I'm getting close.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment