Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Create: Vintage House

In my lovely new (to me) basket filled with vintage goodness was this little house.
The instructions that are with it are for a 'gingerbread' house and after comparing the two, I'm not sure this little house is supposed to go with those instructions.  But it's neat.  It is plastic canvas and yarn.  I didn't make this one but my plan is to make a roof for it. Wouldn't this be cute with little flowers around the bottom?

After I make the roof for this one, I think I will dive into my stash of plastic canvas and maybe make some actual gingerbread houses for xmas.  I think I'm going to have to make a house with flowers too.  The picture on the instructions so the house as an ornament, but I think it's a bit too big to hang on my tree, so I might experiment with making it smaller.  Too much goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment